- Can you describe the invention and its key features in no more than 3 sentences?
- Can you describe the business model related to the invention?
- What is the closest thing to your invention already on the market?
- Is the invention in final form or will there be continuing updates?
- Have you already publicized or sold the invention?
How To Save Time and Money Filing a Patent Application
Massachusetts patent attorney Lisa Warren shares in a recent article: "How To Save Time and Money Filing a Patent Application," 10 important questions to answer in preparation for meeting with a patent lawyer. The first 5 are: