- Unlocking access to capital for high-growth companies;
- Connecting mentors to entrepreneurs;
- Reducing barriers and making government work for entrepreneurs;
- Accelerating innovation from lab to market for federally funded R&D; and
- Unleashing market opportunities in industries like healthcare IT, clean energy, and learning technologies.
Entrepreneurs in healthcare IT, learning technologies and clean energy are asked to submit ideas on knocking down barriers to innovation in your businesses. Startup America is the White House initiative to celebrate, inspire, and accelerate high-growth entrepreneurship throughout the nation. The administration wants to translate the best ideas into policy proposals (which will be shared with the Cabinet secretaries in Health and Human Services, Education and Energy), in five key areas.